Lazy Lombax Trophy

Lazy Lombax Trophy. bronzekalebo is the last planet you unlock. For this trophy you just stand on a few moving.

Ratchet Clank 11 Some Of These Were Pretty Tedious But I Thought The Game Was Enjoyable Enough That I Didn T Mind Too Much Trophies
Ratchet Clank 11 Some Of These Were Pretty Tedious But I Thought The Game Was Enjoyable Enough That I Didn T Mind Too Much Trophies from i.redd.it
For this trophy you just stand on a few moving. I'm trying to get this trophy done with right now &i honestly cannot seem to understand how to do it. There are 4 moving walkways in total.

The points are based on the rareness.

Please provide intructions for how to obtain this trophy. He's just layin around lookin up at something with his pants promiscuously slipping off. There are 4 catwalks here. Ride every catwalk without moving in kalebo.


Post a Comment

0 Comments